Parties & Events
As well as a fantastic party, as part of the celebrations, young party guests will go behind the scenes at Anfield Stadium to see some of the new areas of the Main Stand, including Klopp’s new Dugout and the Director’s Box for some of the best views of the pitch.
They will also visit The Liverpool FC Story, the Club's interactive museum, to see all the silverware, including all five European Trophies, plus The Steven Gerrard Collection. See the former captain's collection of footballing memorabilia including his match-worn shirts, England caps, trophies and awards plus match items from Istanbul 2005.
Click here for more details about the tour and select Preview Stadium Tour & The Steven Gerrard Collection from the list of tours.
The party includes:
- £20 per child - minimum 10 children to a maximum of 20 per party
- Fantastic 2 course meal and drink
- Boot Room goody bag for all children
- A visit to the ice-cream factory
- Birthday card and surprise gift for the birthday boy or girl
- A behind the scenes tour of some of the new areas of the expanded Main Stand
- A visit to The Liverpool FC Story, the Club's interactive museum
To find out more or to check availability call 0151 263 7744
You can book The Boot Room Sports Cafe for private events too. The Boot Room Anfield can hold up to 240 people.
Simply call our Events Team to discuss your requirements, we'll be happy to talk through your ideas and recommend a suitable package. Call our Events Team now 0151 263 7744
Throughout the season all Liverpool FC Barclays Premier League away games will be shown on the large screen and in every booth letting you soak up the matchday atmosphere with fellow Reds.
As well as the latest live sports The Boot Room hosts a variety of special events throughout the year.